Get full protection and shelter from light rain. For hot days, a mesh lining manages sweat and the darkened underbrim reduces sun glare. The brim is stiffened with foam so it floats if it gets blown into the water. Need to take your sunglasses off? Two sneaky side slits hold them securely in place.
- Made of burly woven nylon that has UPF 50+ and DWR finish.
- Breathable polyester mesh lining and embroidered eyelets vent heat.
- Soft polyester sweatband keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Foam-stiffened brim floats and holds its shape to keep sun out of your eyes.
- Side slits secure sunglasses in place.
- Adjustable shock cord in headband lets you customize the fit.
- Removable chin cord with cord lock to cinch it down when the wind picks up.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|