You know that piece of equipment that just works for everything, including travel? The BigKit is it. Osprey has rightly tricked out this duffle with sport-specific features like a helmet holder, shoe compartment and lash points, while keeping it sleek enough to hold its own on an airplane. Great for keeping your gear organized or when you need a quick fix for trail or road running, snowsports, mountain bike gear or your epic summer picnic.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a super durable 1680-denier ballistic nylon base.
- Contoured backpack straps with breathable backing stow away when not in use.
- Four burly grab handles on the ends and sides.
- D-rings let you add your own shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Large lockable U-zip access to main compartment has overlapping rain flaps for extra weather protection.
- Ventilated end compartment holds shoes or other smelly gear.
- Interior compression straps keep everything in place.
- Tuck-away helmet holder.
- Zippered side pockets hold small items. One has a mesh insert to hold a water bottle.
- Multiple anchor points and stowable webbing straps let you attach lash on extra gear or tie the duffle down to a truck bed or bus roof.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.