Satisfy your hyper-organized tendencies with Osprey’s Trail Kit Duffle. Part pack and part duffle, this bag has tons of sport-specific organization features, including a helmet holder, shoe compartment and multiple lash points. The 40L size is carry-on ready, holds everything you need for a day on the trails, and works great as a race-day bag or drop bag.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a super-durable 1680-denier ballistic nylon base.
- Contoured backpack straps with breathable backing stow away when not in use.
- 4 burly grab handles on the ends and sides.
- D-rings let you add your own shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Large lockable U-zip access to main compartment has overlapping rain flaps for extra weather protection.
- Ventilated end compartment holds shoes or other smelly gear.
- Interior compression straps keep everything in place.
- Tuckaway helmet holder.
- Zippered side pockets hold small items. 1 has a mesh insert to hold a water bottle.
- Multiple anchor points and stowable webbing straps let you lash on extra gear or tie the duffle down to a truck bed or bus roof.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.