Pack everything you need for a day at work or school, without working up a sweat on your commute. A suspended trampoline mesh back lets air circulate so you can avoid rocking sweat stains when you arrive at your destination. Padded and suspended sleeves cradle your laptop. Tons of organization pockets hold your planner, workout gear or extra layers. A built-in kickstand keeps the pack upright when you set it down so you don’t have to keep trying to lean it against a table or desk leg.
- AirSpeed trampoline-style suspended mesh back panel lets air flow through to your back, keeping you cool.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt that is shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Removable webbing waistbelt adds carrying stability.
- Padded laptop and tablet compartments are suspended off the bottom of the pack to protect your tech from drops.
- Internal organizer pockets, a stretch front pocket, a soft lined sunglasses pocket and mesh side pockets give you lots of places to stash your stuff.
- Integrated kickstand ensures the pack remains upright when you set it down so it's easier to load.
- Reflective details and a loop for attaching a blinky light keep you visible after dark.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.