From campus to Cartagena, stay organized on long commutes and round-the-world trips. Mesh-covered shoulder straps and back panel help you keep your cool on steamy summer days, and a removable webbing waistbelt stabilizes the load when you decide to stop at the farmers market on your way home from work. Padded, suspended laptop and tablet compartments cradle your tech gear to shield it from impacts with cafe floors and overhead bins, and the dedicated zipper means you'll get through airport security in the blink of an eye. Lots of pockets give you storage options for gear and snacks.
- Women's-specific back panel and shoulder straps have mesh-covered padding for comfort.
- Removable webbing waistbelt adds carrying stability.
- Dedicated laptop and tablet compartments are padded and suspended off the bottom of the pack to protect from drops.
- Internal organizer pockets, a stretch front pocket, a soft lined sunglasses pocket and mesh side pockets give you lots of places to stash your stuff.
- Integrated kickstand ensures the pack remains upright when you set it down so it's easier to load.
- Reflective details and a loop for attaching a blinky light keep you visible after dark.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.