MEC Explorer Stretch Pants - Children
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfy for the classroom and tough for the trails, these versatile pants are a great day-to-day option for budding adventurers. The Explorer Stretch Pants are made from the same stretchy nylon fabric as our popular men's Mochilero Pants, and provide excellent mobility and UV protection. Slimmer legs tuck easily into socks for extra protection from bugs, and add some style for everyday wear.The pull-on elastic waist makes for quick changes for gym class or swim sessions at the lake.
- Made of stretch-woven nylon and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Articulated knees.
- Pull-on elastic waist with faux fly.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.