MEC Skylight Dress - Girls' - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A do-it-all summer dress. Throw it on a as a beach cover-up: the anti-UV finish can block harsh UV rays. Wear it paddling: the quick-dry fabric can handle getting splashed. Take it hiking: it wicks sweat like a champ. Do it all without doing laundry in between: an anti-microbial finish stops odours before they form.
- Made from sweat-wicking polyester with lots of spandex for stretch.
- Fabric provides UPF 40 sun protection and has an anti-microbial finish that prevents stink.
- Flat locked seams won't chafe or rub, even when wet.
- Hood provides extra sun coverage.
- Raglan sleeves enhance mobility.
- Kangaroo pocket holds found treasures.
- Internal name label.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.