MEC Skylight Hoodie - Children
- Available prices Clearance price $20.25 $20.25
- Original price $27.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Slip on this cool, lightweight hoodie for sunny hikes and sandcastle sessions. The fabric was selected from MEC's technical baselayer program as it offers excellent protection from both UVA and UVB rays. It's also quick to dry and feels smooth and cool on the skin. A roomy 2-panel hood adds extra protection, while the custom prints and colours amp up the fun.
- Polyester, spandex fabric dries fast, wicks moisture and feels cool against the skin.
- Heritage mountain logo adds inspiration to every outing.
- Fabric is UPF 40 rated.
- Antimicrobial treatment reduces odours.
- Flatlock seams are non-chafing.
- 2-panel hood provides additional sun protection.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.