Oboz Wind River III Hiking Boots - Men's
A rugged backpacking boot that takes on the toughest trails with ease. Whether you're facing the rugged ravines of the Fundy Footpath or the treacherous scree of Waterton Lakes National Park, the Wind River III will carry you through. An asymmetrical chassis balances flex and support for a comfortable, secure ride over varied terrain. A durable nubuck leather and fabric upper stands up to rocks and roots, and the waterproof-breathable membrane keeps puddles and streams on the outside where they belong. A beefy outsole with huge lugs helps you keep your balance on slippery rocks and muddy sections.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant fabric uppers balance protection and breathability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the rain out while letting sweat escape.
- Locking lace loops give you a precise fit.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support.
- Asymmetric TPU chassis provides support and stability and helps lock heels in place.
- Cored-out PU heel pod absorbs shock and provides durable cushioning.
- Outsoles are high-friction carbon rubber with deep, aggressive lugs in an asymmetrical multi-directional pattern for extremely effective propulsion and braking.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.