MEC Core Train Long Sleeve T-shirt - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $31.47 $31.47
- Original price $44.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Train harder to go farther. Our core program features an incredibly airy, breathable fabric that lets you push yourself without overheating. Smooth seams are intentionally placed where they won't distract or chafe. The odour minimizing treatment allows daily sweat sessions without daily laundry.
- Super lightweight polyester wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fabric has a subtle marled appearance and a soft feel.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment resists odour build-up.
- Low-profile merrow seams sit forward on body for distraction-free activity.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.