MEC Chillcutta Run Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $56.97 From $56.97 to $57.00 $56.97 – $57.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Toss on this wind shell to cut the early-morning chill and put in some extra hours of training. The wind-resistant fabric has a DWR finish to protect you from cold drizzle, and the back vents keep you from overheating as you up the intensity. Once you've warmed up, this jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easy carrying so you have it on hand to throw on again when it's time to cool down.
- Made of DWR-treated polyester that is wind- and water-resistant.
- Close-fitting hood adds weather protection while maintaining your peripheral vision.
- Back vents and perforated back panel allow excess heat to escape so you won't overheat.
- Underarm gussets allow for full range of motion.
- Elastic bindings around hood, cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Stuffs into rear zip pocket for easy packing.
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible during morning or evening runs.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.