MEC Sculpt High Rise Crop Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Limits are made to be pushed. These high-rise crop tights keep your muscles stable and supported during the hardest of workouts. Anatomical flatlock seams and moisture-wicking fabric maximize your comfort and freedom of movement so you can crank out one last set of double-unders.
- Main fabric is supportive polyester and spandex that wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and secure.
- Wide waistband keeps them comfortably in place.
- Gusseted for comfier movement.
- High rise adds coverage.
- Flatlock seams throughout for chafe-free workouts.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.