MEC Flight Run Tights - Women's
- Available prices $74.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Made for runners, these tights offer light support and are designed to promote muscle stability. A great, protective option for cool weather training.
- Made of supportive polyester and spandex that wicks moisture so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment resists odour build-up, so you can wear it more, wash it less.
- Gusseted for comfortable range of motion.
- Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing.
- Plenty of reflective details keep you visible when the days get shorter.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.