MEC Goal Crusher 2-in-1 Train Shorts - Women's
- Available prices $59.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Set your workout goals high, these shorts work hard with you to crush expectations. The 2-in-1 design has a form-fitting liner with 4-way stretch that moves with you and lightly supports your muscles. The addition of a lightweight short for added coverage.
- Outer short is lightweight polyester mesh with contrast polyester and spandex strip with moisture wicking properties to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Supportive boxer short liner is polyester and spandex blend that moves sweat from your body to the outer shorts.
- Snug elastic with internal drawstring lets you customise the fit.
- Gusseted crotch and wide side slits for unrestricted range of motion.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.