MEC 6AM Hoodie - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $50.97 From $50.97 to $84.95 $50.97 – $84.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't let the early-morning chill keep you from getting out for your run. Pull up the hood for coverage while you warm up, then drop it and roll back the cuffs as the intensity increases. A gridded inner texture traps heat to keep you warm while offering breathability and moisture control. The close-fitting cut and thumb loops make it easy to layer this hoodie under a windshell on particularly cold days.
- Moisture-wicking polyester and spandex fleece has a checkered thermal texture to trap and hold warm air.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment prevents odour buildup.
- Flatlock seams sit forward so you can move freely without irritation or chafing.
- Close-fitting hood keeps your head warm in cold weather.
- Thumb loops keep drafts out and have a sleek profile when not needed.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.