Merrell MQM Flex Vent Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Blast up to the lookout before the crowd catches up. The low-profile MQM Flex looks like a hiking boot but has the soul of a trail running shoe, so you can get into your hiking flow state fast. The FLEXconnect EVA midsole has grooves to support your natural stride, even on technical terrain. A sticky M-Select Grip+ rubber outsole keeps you upright on slippery rocks and muddy sections, and is tear-resistant for multi-season durability.
- Ballistic mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability.
- Bellows tongue keeps out water and debris.
- Breathable mesh lining wicks sweat away from your foot.
- M-Select Fresh antimicrobial treatment reduces odour.
- FlexConnect EVA midsole is grooved for agility while still providing stability.
- Air Cushion heel absorbs shock for a comfortable ride.
- TrailProtect underfoot pad offers additional protection and support.
- Sticky M-Select Grip+ rubber outsole with 3.5mm lugs for durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.