Merrell Chameleon 7 Mid WTPF Hiking Boots - Men's
Getting after the Annapurna Circuit, a leg of the PCT or your nearest provincial park is a whole lot easier in a lightweight hiker that can handle heavy loads. As adaptable as its namesake, the Chameleon has medium flex – just the thing for faster paces where you still need grip and protection but don’t want to compromise on natural motion. A nubuck, suede and mesh upper paired with a rubber toe bumper provides optimal protection from rocky trails, and a waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet cool and dry. Strategically placed Vibram TC5+ rubber pods provide traction where you need it without adding significant weight.
- Durable nubuck, suede and mesh upper offers breathable comfort.
- M-Select Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select Fresh treatment wicks moisture and resists odour.
- EVA midsole with Air Cushion heel inserts absorb shocks and stabilize your foot.
- Lightweight FlexPlate provides torsional rigidity and medium flex.
- Strategically placed Vibram TC5+ rubber pods with 3mm lugs grip wet or dry surfaces.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather + suede + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.