Merrell Chameleon 7 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Women's
Getting after the Annapurna Circuit, a leg of the PCT or your nearest provincial park is a whole lot easier in a lightweight hiker that can handle heavy loads. As adaptable as its namesake, the Chameleon has medium flex – just the thing for faster paces where you still need grip and protection but don’t want to compromise on natural motion. A nubuck, suede and mesh upper paired with a rubber toe bumper provides optimal protection from rocky trails, and a waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet cool and dry. Strategically placed Vibram TC5+ rubber pods provide traction where you need it without adding significant weight.
- Durable nubuck, suede and mesh upper offers breathable comfort.
- M-Select Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select Fresh treatment wicks moisture and resists odour.
- EVA midsole with Air Cushion heel inserts absorb shocks and stabilize your foot.
- Lightweight FlexPlate provides torsional rigidity and medium flex.
- Strategically placed Vibram TC5+ rubber pods with 3mm lugs grip wet or dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.