Race Face Indiana Shorts - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $83.97 $83.97
- Original price $119.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light, yet durable, MTB shorts ready to tackle the muddiest trails. Stretchy, featherweight fabric moves with you on every twist and turn. A DWR treatment means they shed water and grime, so it's easy to shake off the mud when it's finally time to head home.
- Fabric is hard-wearing, soft, DWR-treated nylon and spandex that sheds water and mud.
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement.
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband.
- Low-profile laser-cut bonded zippers with branded pullers.
- 4 zippered pockets: 2 front, 1 side and 1 back.
- Silicone gripper on waist keeps shorts in place during hard rides.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.