When the sky is leaking, just keep riding. This trim waterproof shell has low-bulk underarm vents so you can keep your cool. The tough fabric packs down super small, so it's easy to stash in a jersey pocket or your pack.
- Waterproof-breathable fabric is fully seam sealed with a DWR coating to enhance breathability.
- Rubber overlays on the elbows increases durability.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly on the front.
- Underarm gills increase breathability without bulk.
- Low profile hood fits under a helmet with elastic edges.
- Elastic cuffs and hem.
- 1 internal key pocket.
- Athletic fit.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.