Castelli Idro 2 Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $449.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hyper-light and totally waterproof, the Idro Jacket raises the bar for a high-performance cycling shell. You can stuff it into an already packed jersey pocket, and it weighs in at 107 grams (lighter than any smartphone). The miracle is the game-changing fabric that puts the super breathable membrane on the outside. The unique system means the fabric won't absorb moisture and doesn't require DWR treating, yet it's still incredibly breathable.
- GORE-TEX® Active Shakedry 2-layer fabric has an external membrane for breathability, waterproofing and weight reduction.
- Fully taped seams.
- Full-length water-resistant YKK Vislon zipper.
- Anatomic, shaped cuffs and hem with low-profile elastic binding for a secure fit.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Streamlined, slim fit is optimized for the ride position.
- Castelli recommends this jacket for temperatures between 6 and 20°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.