Castelli Idro 2 Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hyper-light and totally waterproof, the Idro Jacket raises the bar for a high-performance cycling shell. You can stuff it into an already packed jersey pocket, and it weighs in at 107 grams (lighter than any smartphone). The miracle is the game-changing fabric that puts the super breathable membrane on the outside. The unique system means the fabric won't absorb moisture and doesn't require DWR treating, yet it's still incredibly breathable.
- GORE-TEX® Active Shakedry 2-layer fabric has an external membrane for breathability, waterproofing and weight reduction.
- Fully taped seams.
- Full-length water-resistant YKK Vislon zipper.
- Anatomic, shaped cuffs and hem with low-profile elastic binding for a secure fit.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Streamlined, slim fit is optimized for the ride position.
- Castelli recommends this jacket for temperatures between 6 and 20°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.