Keen Terradora Mid Waterproof Shoes - Children to Youths
Designed to eliminate "are we there yet" from their vocabulary, these comfy hiking shoes help young explorers not only keep up, but set the pace. Lightweight mesh keeps the construction from feeling clunky on little feet. Rubber outsoles give them grip through mud and wet trails.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for comfortable support.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- Dual-density EVA midsole creates a cushioned ride.
- All-terrain rubber outsole offers reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.