Castelli Premio Bib Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A second-skin fit adds extra support for hours in the saddle. The fabric offers compression that comfortably hugs the legs, hips and butt. Plus there's a compression band around the lower back that extends higher in front to hold everything in. The few seams are carefully placed to avoid pulling or chafing and the ends of the leg have minimalist bands rather than elastic. Ideal for rides when you use every last bit of energy and appreciate an extra bit of support to pound out the final kilometres.
- Forza fabric with 38% spandex for a perfect fit.
- 3D mesh breathable lumbar support band locks in fit.
- Bonded flat ergonomic bib straps for extra comfort.
- Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad uses perforated foam, a 4-way stretch micro-denier skin care layer and extra padding under your seat bones.
- Raw-edge leg ending with vertical silicone grippers hold shorts comfortably in place.
- Reduced seaming for chafe-free rides.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.