Castelli Vista Bib Shorts - Women's
- Available prices $134.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfortable, well-engineered riding bibshorts for women with high-mileage goals. The cross-wrap construction at the waist and legs gently but firmly hugs your form, and the 2-layer fabric manages moisture when you’re crushing quad-burning climbs. Great components, fabrics and construction, yet Castelli considers these their entry-level model.
- 2 layer Pro Dry Soft fabric has exceptional breathability and moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable.
- 6 panel anatomical design for a snug fit.
- Mesh bib straps vent excess heat.
- Women's specific Kiss Air seat pad has variable thicknesses and densities for padding and mobility where you need it most.
- Cross-wrap leg elastic with silicone grippers holds shorts in place.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.