Tackle a Fondo or take back your QOM. Stretchy, supportive fabric wraps your legs and feels great next to skin. A wide waistband stays put through uphill slogs without feeling constricting. The women's-specific Kiss Air chamois offers padding where you need it and less cushioning where you don't, so you can focus on your ride instead of your saddle.
- Main fabric is stretchy and soft nylon and spandex, with a wide spandex waistband.
- 6-panel construction tunes the fit whether you're standing and charging hard or settling into a streamlined tuck.
- Women’s-specific Kiss Air seat pad provides cushioning and the right support just where you need it.
- Silicone dot grippers hold leg openings in place.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.