MEC Classic Stretch Short Sleeve V-Neck - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $15.40 From $15.40 to $22.00 $15.40 – $22.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. In 3 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 123 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The one you'll reach for again and again. The material of this classic tee is enzyme washed to give it drape and smoothness. Spandex helps it hold its shape over time.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just stylish comfort.
- Organic cotton blend with spandex feels and has easy movement.
- Centre back seam adds a bit of structure.
- Double cuff sleeves are stitched in place.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.