MEC On the Go Short Sleeve T-shirt - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $31.47 $31.47
- Original price $44.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The secret to feeling casual and looking polished? Supple fabric and a tailored cut. Jam this better-than-basic shirt it your travel bag or commuter pack, give it one quick shake, and you're wrinkle-free.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just stylish comfort.
- Lightweight polyester is treated with a Bluesign approved antistatic finish, feels cool against the skin and dries quickly.
- High-low curved hemline works with a half tuck or fully untucked. Your call.
- Seam at centre back adds a bit of structure to the natural drape.
- Slit at the back of neck, with hook-and-eye closure.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.