MEC Timeless Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Anywhere, anything, anytime. These pants are the pinnacle of versatility – wear them on your bike ride to work, to your 2pm meeting, and straight to the international departures gate.
- Slim fit with a taper blends a flattering streamlined silhouette with comfort.
- Lightweight recycled polyester, spandex blend has an effortless stretch, feels cool against the skin, packs well and dries quickly.
- DWR finish keeps them looking great and sheds light rain.
- UPF 50+ helps protect from harsh UV.
- Supple elastic waistband offers all-day comfort.
- Dual hand pockets and a hidden zippered pocket give you lots of room for small necessities.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|27in. (all sizes)|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.