MEC Wanderwall Shorts - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Durable, stretchy and breathable, these shorts set the bar for comfort on the trail or in the canoe. With classic styling and a mid-rise waist, they look as good with a tank top and flip flops as they do with a PFD or hydration pack.
- Made of ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) ensures they dry quickly.
- Pull-on, drawcord-style elastic waist with faux fly.
- 2 deep front pockets have mesh pocket bags for breathability.
- Gusseted crotch gives you range of motion to reach for footholds, sink deep into yoga poses or bound over fallen logs.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|4.75in. (all sizes)|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.