MEC Ignite Road Shorts - Women's
- Available prices $79.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
N+1 doesn't have the apply to your cycling shorts. The contoured chamois is designed for comfort on the long rides and the leg hem features a wide silicone gripper that lock them in place to keep your tan lines razor sharp. Sewn-in reflective hits at the rear of the leg help drivers see you through the gloom.
- Nylon, spandex wicking fabric.
- Tailored for the ride position with a high, no-show, waist.
- Anatomically contoured Italian CyTech chamois is made of premium materials.
- Chamois has a Resistex Carbon anti-bacterial, anti-static finish to regulate temperature and keep you comfortable.
- 70mm silicone gripper keeps the shorts locked in position.
- High-viz 3M reflective bands won't peel-off.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.