MEC Provincial Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A banana, a spare inner tube, a pump, and a phone to document your day, this jersey holds it all. Store your credit card and ID safely in the zippered pocket for days when mid-ride a coffee is needed. Comfortable and airy, thanks to the slightly looser fit and full length zip, it'll help keep you cool when working hard.
- Breathable and moisture wicking fabric keeps you comfortable.
- 100% polyester fabric features a Polygiene treatment to keep you smelling fresh.
- Full length zip uses a locking zipper slider.
- 3 drop-in back pockets.
- Zippered pocket keeps your valuables safe.
- Reflective dots on back pocket keeps you visible and will last.
- Dropped hem ensures good lower back coverage when in riding position.
- Back bottom hem has silicone gripper dots to prevent ride-up.
- Fit is comfortable on long days.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.