N+1 doesn't have the apply to your cycling shorts. These will keep you comfortable on the long rides. The chamois is rated for 6 hours of comfort, specifically 150km at 25km/h. The leg hem features a wide silicone gripper that lock the shorts in place and keep your tan lines razor sharp. Sewn-in reflective hits at the rear of the leg help drivers see you through the gloom.
- Nylon, spandex wicking fabric.
- Tailored for the ride position with a high, no-show, waist.
- Anatomically contoured Italian CyTech chamois is made of premium materials.
- Chamois has a Resistex Carbon anti-bacterial, anti-static finish to regulate temperature and keep you comfortable.
- 70mm silicone gripper keeps the shorts locked in position.
- High-viz 3M reflective bands won't peel-off.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|