MEC Provincial Road Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $74.98 $74.98
- Original price $149.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This light and packable jacket ticks all the boxes when it comes to the ideal cycling shell. A fit that take your riding position into consideration, a fabric that is stretchy, breathable and waterproof, and some reflective hits to keep you visible when the sun goes down (or before it goes up!). This jacket will easily fit in your jersey pocket until you need to pull it out.
- Made of 40-denier nylon with a 2.5-layer Pertex Shield waterproof-breathable laminate.
- Fabric has built in 4-way mechanical stretch to move with you.
- Exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed precipitation.
- Fully taped seams for maximum wet-weather protection.
- Breathable softshell underarm to prevent overheating.
- Underarm gusset uses glued seams to reduce chaffing and bulk.
- Longer sleeves for provided the needed coverage in riding position.
- 1 zippered inner chest pocket with a zipper hood to prevent it from snagging on your favorite jersey.
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and bottom hem keeps the jacket where it needs to be.
- Reflective details in the lower back keeps you visible.
- Fabric waterproofness rating of 20 000mm, and active breathability rating of 15 000g/m2/24h.
- Cut for optimal coverage in riding position.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.