MEC Quarry Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $38.97 $38.97
- Original price $64.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Easy-wearing style for exploring Barcelona's Sagrada Familia and enjoying a leisurely dinner in the Gothic Quarter. Lightweight fabric is cool and sleek against your skin, and a UPF finish shields you from the strong summer sun.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
- Ultralight polyester and nylon blend keeps you cool and wicks away moisture.
- Active odour control lets you go a couple extra days between washes.
- UPF 30 helps block UV during long days in the sun.
- Dual chest pockets hold a pair of sunnies and bit of cash.
- Shirttail hem works tucked or untucked.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.