These full-finger cycling gloves provide just the right amount of warmth and protection for early morning rides and spring outings. Durable synthetic suede palms and fingers are touch-screen friendly – hello, Instagram!
- Nylon and Spandex fabric on the back of the hand is highly breathable.
- Lightweight construction wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Synthetic suede plam and finger fabric is durable, grippy and touch-screen friendly.
- Die-cut holes on the palm and fingers helps with heat management.
- 3mm medium density foam padding takes off the edge from rough trails.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|