A straightforward, simple bike computer that works with your phone to get your GPS track, elevation and ride stats. It has a speed sensor so you can ride without your phone and still record your speed and distance travelled. Simple setup, just pair it with your phone and choose what you what to see, without scrolling through endless menus.
- High-contrast, 1.8-inch (diagonal) screen is visible in bright light.
- Compatible with Wahoo Dual-band sensors.
- Connect to Wahoo Companion app for wireless upload.
- Customize data fields and locations .
- 2 top facing buttons let you navigate between pages.
- Pair with a smartphone to track your ride, use live tracking, and get text and phone alert.
- Speed sensor keeps track of speed and distance even without your phone.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||No|
|Heart rate monitor||Sold separately|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2450 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.