Shimano CT5W Cycling Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Part bike shoe, part master of disguise. Shimano’s CT5 shoes have all the sporty chill of your favourite sneakers with a hidden inner shank plate for clip-in cleats. Breathable lightweight mesh and a lace-up closure make them easy to wear off the bike. Compatible with Shimano CLICK’R and SPD systems.
- Synthetic mesh upper is lightweight, breathable and good-looking.
- Lace-up closure.
- EVA midsole provides sneaker-like comfort and cushioning for wearing off the bike.
- Rigid inner shank plate improves power transfer to pedals.
- Easy cleat installation.
- Optimized for Shimano SPD and CLICK'R systems.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.