Shimano ME3W Cycling Shoes - Women's
A mountain enduro option with the pedalling performance of XC shoes, inside a durable, armoured shell for aggressive trail rides. The balanced sole allows some lateral movement in the heel, but optimizes the sole/cleat interface for efficiency. All-in-all, this is a pretty versatile shoe with real power transfer and comfort on and off the bike.
- Uppers are synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- Low profile reverse mount ratcheting buckle and opposing straps for a tuned fit.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows lateral heel movement for better control.
- Lightweight rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction.
- Pairs well with PD-M530 and PD-M520 pedals.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.