Shimano RP1 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $109.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep it simple. These cycling shoes have a velcro closure for easy on/off. The top is extremely lightweight, but made with leather for durability. On the flip side, the sole is reinforced with fibreglass for added stiffness that won't inturrupt the lightweight vibe.
- Synthetic leather upper is light and durable.
- Dual hook-and-loop straps are simple, reliable and easy to adjust.
- Nylon sole is reinforced with lightweight fibreglass for added stiffness, giving you more efficient power transfer.
- Compatible with both SPD and SPD-SL cleats.
- Reflective print on heel makes you easier to see.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.