Shimano RP5 Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Functional and efficient, these are what you need for fast, committed riding and racing. Reinforced nylon sole with carbon composite plate shaves grams and boosts stiffness, yet costs less than a full carbon sole. Micro-adjustable Boa L6 closure system provides a nuanced fit for hard sprint efforts and epic, triple-digit days.
- Seamless synthetic leather uppers provides a balanced fit and all-day comfort.
- Boa L6 closure system with hidden wire routing is reliable, easy to adjust and gives the shoe a clean look.
- Cup insole for a stable pedalling platform.
- Lightweight carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.