Shimano RP5W Cycling Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $159.99 $159.99
- Original price $199.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Functional and efficient, these are what you need for fast, committed riding and racing. Reinforced nylon sole with carbon composite plate shaves grams and boosts stiffness, yet costs less than a full carbon sole. Micro-adjustable Boa L6 closure system provides a nuanced fit for hard sprint efforts and epic, triple-digit days.
- Women's specific last for a more natural, comfortable fit.
- Seamless synthetic leather uppers provides a balanced fit and all-day comfort.
- Boa L6 closure system with hidden wire routing is reliable, easy to adjust and gives the shoe a clean look.
- Cup insole for a stable pedalling platform.
- Lightweight carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole.
- 3-hole hole clipless design accommodates road cleat types.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.