Shimano RP7W Cycling Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Power down with the flagship road shoe from Shimano. Ideal for all-day, high-performance rides, the upper is supple and offers an aero profile, with a micro-adjustable dial and hidden wire routing. The moulded heel cup secures your heel and the carbon composite sole is transfers power without wasting wattage over long rides.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is supple, providing a superior fit and aero profile.
- Micro-adjustable Boa© L6 system allows you dial in fit and easily adjust during all-day epics.
- Hidden wire routing further reduces drag when you're pulling on the front.
- Built on a women's specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
- Carbon composite outsole provides direct power transfer.
- Compatible with 3-hole clipless pedal systems.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.