Columbia Conspiracy III Titanium Outdry Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Waterproof multi-sport shoes for scrambling and trail hiking. They’re incredibly lightweight, but don’t skimp on traction or underfoot protection.
- Breathable mesh uppers have welded overlays for durability.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out rain and puddles.
- Protective printed rubber toecaps shield against abrasion.
- Midsoles have cushioned, multi-density FluidFrame Techlite foam that provides medial and lateral support on uneven surfaces.
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber soles have micro-lugs for biting traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.