Aero and powerful, these clipless pedals are also light. The blade on the underside takes the place of a metal spring, and the composite body and blade keep the weight low. A massive 400mm² of contact between the cleats and the pedals help ensure the watts you generate don't get lost along the way.
- Composite blade offers precise cleat entry and release without the need for a metal spring.
- Aerodynamic pedal shape and blade system.
- Composite pedal body offers a massive 400mm² platform for power transfer.
- Chromoly axle is built to last.
- Release value can be set to either 8Nm or 12Nm depending on the blade installed.
- Includes a pair of grey KéO grip cleats with 4.5° of float.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.