For focused workouts that yield results, the consistency and accuracy of power-based training can't be beat. And this unit is as low-profile and lightweight as a power meter gets – 20g, with a minimalist housing and sleek front profile. You can expect wattage readings to be accurate within 2%. ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility make it good to go with pretty much any major GPS or cycling computer on the planet. The compact, easy to source, coin cell battery's life is over 200+ hours, and you can swap it out quickly without tools.
- Comes pre-mounted to Shimano's Dura-Ace FC-R9100 non-drive crank arm. Be sure to select the correct length.
- Fully sealed unit with IPX 7 waterproofing.
- Power is measured in kilograms via strain gauge and mathematically converted to Watts.
- Active temperature compensation allows accurate readings regardless of weather.
- Accelerometer-based cadence readings keep your bike free of wires, magnets, zip-ties and other hardware.
- Specifications: accuracy: ± 2%, power range (Watts): 0 to 2500, cadence range (rpm): 20-220.
- Wireless firmware upgrades keep the unit future-proof.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility.
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others.
- CR2032 battery lasts 200+ hours and is user-replaceable without tools.
- Fits most bike frames; check Stages fit guide for details.
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|
|Bottom bracket included||No|