Level Six Ellesmere Paddling Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Great for day tripping paddlers or for rainy day SUP missions, this lightweight top is fully waterproof and breathable. The design has lots of options for venting and adjusting to the conditions as they evolve.
- 2.5 layer eXhaust waterproof-breathable fabric is 40% lighter than previous, but retains 100% of the strength.
- Storm hood cane be tucked into collar.
- Fleece-lined collar has die-cut holes, so you can draw air inside collar during intense wind and rain.
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zipper.
- Neoprene cuffs keep your arms dry, while fabric overcuffs tone down the paddling look.
- Adjustable neoprene waist.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.