Canoe trippers, avid paddlers, kayakers and even dragon boaters will be wooed by the waterproof-breathable Nahanni Paddling Top. Highly packable 2.5-ply nylon sheds rain and rogue waves. A full front zip lets you toss it on at the first drop. A stowaway storm hood packs into the collar, where die-cut holes add some airflow (nice when you’re huddled inside with the collar zipped right up). Underarm zips, ample pocket space and an adjustable cord-lock waist round out this feature-rich jacket.
- Fabric is lightweight 2.5-ply nylon: waterproof, breathable and easy to stash away when not in use
- Storm hood packs into collar, staying out of the way until the squall hits
- Die-cut air holes let you draw breath inside the fleece-lined collar during downpours and gusts of windblown spray
- Underarm zipper vents help you keep your cool
- Full front zip allows for fast and safe transitions on the water
- Chest pocket and 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets hold essentials
- Adjustable waist with cord lock