Level Six Nahanni Paddling Top - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Canoe trippers, avid paddlers, kayakers and even dragon boaters will be wooed by the waterproof-breathable Nahanni Paddling Top. Highly packable 2.5-ply nylon sheds rain and rogue waves. A full front zip lets you toss it on at the first drop. A stowaway storm hood packs into the collar, where die-cut holes add some airflow (nice when you’re huddled inside with the collar zipped right up). Underarm zips, ample pocket space and an adjustable cord-lock waist round out this feature-rich jacket.
- Fabric is lightweight 2.5-ply nylon: waterproof, breathable and easy to stash away when not in use.
- Storm hood packs into collar, staying out of the way until the squall hits.
- Die-cut air holes let you draw breath inside the fleece-lined collar during downpours and gusts of windblown spray.
- Underarm zipper vents help you keep your cool.
- Full front zip allows for fast and safe transitions on the water.
- Chest pocket and 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets hold essentials.
- Adjustable waist with cord lock.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.