Level Six Nahanni Paddling Top - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Canoe trippers, avid paddlers, kayakers and even dragon boaters will be wooed by the waterproof-breathable Nahanni Paddling Top. Highly packable 2.5-ply nylon sheds rain and rogue waves. A full front zip lets you toss it on at the first drop. A stowaway storm hood packs into the collar, where die-cut holes add some airflow (nice when you’re huddled inside with the collar zipped right up). Underarm zips, ample pocket space and an adjustable cord-lock waist round out this feature-rich jacket.
- Fabric is lightweight 2.5-ply nylon: waterproof, breathable and easy to stash away when not in use.
- Storm hood packs into collar, staying out of the way until the squall hits.
- Die-cut air holes let you draw breath inside the fleece-lined collar during downpours and gusts of windblown spray.
- Underarm zipper vents help you keep your cool.
- Full front zip allows for fast and safe transitions on the water.
- Chest pocket and 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets hold essentials.
- Adjustable waist with cord lock.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.