Level Six Duke Dry Top - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Priced for entry-level appeal, but with features that are high-end all the way. The overlapping double-tunnel and nylon webbing belt adjustments provide a reliably dry seal, and the overall cut is designed for mobility and paddling comfort.
- Made with waterproof-breathable 2.5-ply eXhaust fabric with fully taped seams.
- Nylon outer surface is DWR finished.
- 3-ply eXhaust fabric in key areas adds abrasion resistance.
- Nylon webbing adjustments seal reliably.
- Gaskets at neck and wrists are latex with 0.5mm neoprene protectors.
- Double tunnel waist closure works repeatedly, even when wet.
- Hidden key pocket.
|Pockets||1 internal key|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.