A compact option for stand up paddleboarders. This inflatable PFD stays stashed in the belt pouch so you get unimpeded mobility and lots of paddling comfort. When needed, it inflates with a manually-triggered CO2 cartridge and you can use the inflation tube as a backup if needed.
- Pull tab triggers a 33gram C02 1/2in. cartridge.
- Backup oral inflation option.
- Waist belt with moulded buckle fit up to a 127cm waist.
- Reflective piping for increased low-light visibility.
- Rated for paddlers of 36kg (80lbs) or more.
- For ages 16 and up.
- Type V ULC (Canadian Coast Guard approved) Inflatable PFD.
- Inflatable PFDs must be worn on your person to be legal (no stowing them in your boat or on your board).
- Inflatable PFDs are not legal for whitewater paddling in Canada.
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|